This is an article about change lock screen kindle fire, it is one of the quickest and easiest ways to personalize your Kindle Fire. Not only that, but you’ll also tweak the Lock Screen settings to fit your needs. Plus, there’s a choice to remove Amazon special promotions and ads.
This article features all the ideas and tricks to forming the Lock Screen of your Kindle Fire more appealing. There also are sections that help make the screen more streamlined, so grab your Fire and let’s start making changes.
change and Customize the Lock Screen
Set a lock screen password or PIN and choose a lock screen scene or personal photo to display on the lock screen of your Fire phone.
To prevent invalid access to your Kindle Fire phone, set a lock screen password or PIN on your Device.
- From Settings, tap Lock Screen, then tap Set a password or PIN.
- Select whether you would like to use a 4-digit numeric PIN or a password that contains a mixture of letters, numbers, and special characters.
- Enter the PIN or password, then tap Continue.
- Confirm the PIN or password, then tap OK.
Note: Under Lock Screen Settings, you will also choose the amount of time so your phone automatically locks and activates / deactivates.
To Customize the Lock Screen:
- From Settings, tap Lock Screen, then tap Select a lock screen scene.
- Swipe down through the available scenes, then tap to preview the lock screen. Alternatively, tap Your Photo to select a private photo to display.
- Tap the checkmark to line the lock screen or the X to cancel.
By default, your mobile will be played through all the lock screen scenes that are available every day. to show off this feature, tap Off next to Rotate Scene Daily at the top of the screen.
Note: When the battery is low on your Fire phone, the Dynamic Perspective lock screen will stop reacting to your movements to save battery life.
Modify Lock Screen Settings
You can display notifications on the lock screen (such as music playback controls) or activate the option to get up your phone once you receive new notifications.
When you display notifications on the lock screen, you’ll tap them to right away open the app notifying you.
Note: If your phone features a lock screen password or PIN, you’ll get to enter it to unlock your phone.
- From Settings, tap Lock Screen, then tap activate / off notifications on the lock screen.
- Select your options:
- Display Notifications: Display notifications will come out automatically on the lock screen of your Kinde device..
- Wake for Notifications: Allow your phone to awaken once you receive a replacement notification.
Setting up a Lock Screen PIN
To keep your apps and data from prying eyes, it’s advisable to set a Lock Screen PIN on your Kindle Fire. check out the required steps below.
Go to the Lock Screen menu and choose the “Security & Privacy” option, the subsequent window gives you the choice to “Change Passcode”. Tap thereon option and set a combination of special characters, letters, and/or numbers. There’s also a PIN option that permits you to settle on a four-digit code to unlock the device.
Type your password or PIN, re-enter the combination, and select Done to confirm.
Expert Tip: Choose a password that is easy for you to remember at one time. But you have to avoid cracking combinations like your date of birth or your family, because it is very dangerous.