In this article, we’ll discuss the way to clear cache kindle fire. Although the Kindle Fire Tablet runs on a modified version of the Android OS, it doesn’t use the Google Chrome browser. rather than using Chrome, Kindle Fire Tablets use Amazon’s Silk browser.
Just like other web browsers, the Silk browser also stores cookies and records your browsing history while using the Kindle Fire Tablet.
At any time, you’ll delete the search history, cookies and cache from the Silk browser on your Kindle Fire Tablet, for privacy or to enhance the performance of the Silk browser. Also Read: Download Fortnite on Kindle Fire and Tablet
If you’re already using the Silk browser, you’ll follow the simple steps we offer below to clear your browsing history, cookies and cached images/files on your device. Let’s look below
Delete Chace Using Silk Browser
- Tap on the 3-line Silk browser Settings icon, located at the top-left corner of your screen.
- From the menu, tap on the Settings option.
- On Silk Settings screen, tap on Privacy.
- Then On the Privacy screen, tap on Clear browsing data.
- On the screen then Clear data search, click the Advanced Tab> set the Time Range to All Times. After this, check the box next to Browsing History, Cookies and Site Data, Cached Files and then tap on CLEAR DATA.
This will delete your browsing history, cookies and every one the Cached images and files stored in Silk Browser Cache on your Kindle Fire device.
Clear Browsing History, Cookies, and Cache Using Settings on the Kindle Fire
You can also Clear Browsing History, Cookies, and Cache on the Kindle Fire Tablet using the Settings App.
- Tap on the Settings icon located on the house screen of your Kindle Fire Tablet.
- Then On the Settings screen, tap Applications & Games.
- On the Apps and Games screen, tap on Amazon Application Settings.
- On the Application Settings screen, then scroll down and tap on the Silk Browser.
- On Silk Settings screen, tap on Privacy
- On the Privacy screen, tap on Clear Browsing search data in kindle fire.
- On the Clear browsing data screen, click on the Advanced Tab > set Time Range to all or any Time. After this, check the box next to Browsing History, Cookies and Site Data, Image / File cache and then tap on CLEAR DATA.