There might be a problem Fix Parsing Error on Kindle Fire HD is that the error message you would possibly get when trying to sideload the appliance on your new and shiny Kindle Fire. this is often why I feel it happened to us, and this is often what we frequently do to enhance it.
First of all, for those that won’t remember, you’ll sideload applications from the Android Market on your Kindle Fire. Almost every application will function, thanks to the very fact that the Kindle Fire tablet runs on the Android OS. the matter is, the Amazon Kindle Fire application store doesn’t support all Android applications found on the Android Market. I do not know why they are doing this. Maybe it’s thanks to the very fact that Kindle Fire hardware may be a little different, but it’s quite annoying. we would like to put drop boxes on my Kindle friends, even as we will run applications on our Android phones. Please fix the Parsing Error on the Kindle Fire below:
The Following is the way to Fix Parse Error on the Kindle Fire Tablet
- First of all, Download the file using the Silk browser (system’s official browser).
- Then Download using Wi-Fi or use cellular data whose connections are fast (usually cellular knowledge limits your download limits if you download large files).
- Download the file onto your pc and transfer it to your Kindle Fire via USB (you’ll get to download ES File Explorer to install it).
- Try to Download The File again.
- Download the file on a computer and electronic message it to yourself and download the attachment out of your email via your Kindle Fireplace.
Parse Error – Check Compatibility
Another common problem that causes parsing errors is that your Kindle Fire is outdated and can’t help the application.
- Attend https://play.google.com/ and search for the app you’re trying to install.
- Scroll right down to the additional Information section and see which Android version is required to run the appliance.
- Test the table beneath to determine your gadget’s latest OS Android version and see if it’s suitable with the app (you may need to replace your OS if potential)