here so in today’s article, we’ll discuss how to add widgets on kindle fire through simple steps. All you need to do is install the custom nova Launcher and for the details, you need to follow this text until it’s fully finished
Nova Launcher can be a powerful home screen replacement, and can be adjusted easily and is very versatile. Nova brings advanced features to reinforce your home screens, but still remains an excellent, user-friendly choice for everybody. Whether you would like to completely overhaul your home screens or are trying to find a cleaner, faster home launcher, Nova is that the answer.
- Latest features: Nova brings the latest Android launcher features to all other devices.
- Icon Themes: Nova supports thousands of themes available on the Play Store and Free for you to try.
- Night Mode and Dark Theme: Have night mode come on automatically at a selected time, or simply leave it on for a dark theme.
- Customizable Application Places: Scroll vertically or horizontally on your device, page effects, and card or immersive options are just a few of the items that you find fully available for app drawers on your Kindle Fire and tablet.
- Subgrid Positioning: With the power to snap icons and widgets in between grid cells, it’s easy to urge a particular feel and layout with Nova during a way that’s impossible with most other launchers.
- Backup and Restore: Moving from phone to phone or trying new home screen setups may be a snap because of Nova’s backup and restore feature. Backups are often stored locally or saved to the cloud for easy transfers.
- Speed: Nova is very optimized, with smooth and snappy animations which will even older phones a quick and fluid feel.
Also Read: Change Lock Screen Kindle Fire and Tablet
Do more with Nova Launcher Prime
Unlock the full potential of the Nova Launcher application with Nova Launcher Prime
- Gestures: Swipe, pinch, double-tap, and more on the house screen to execute custom commands.
- App Drawer Groups: Create custom tabs or folders within the app drawer for an ultra-organized feel.
- You can easily hide Applications: Remove applications without uninstalling them.
- Custom Icon Swest Gestures: Set the swipe gesture to the home screen icon or folder on your kindle device for special actions.
- and more. More scrolling effects, unread counts, et al.
Hopefully, the above article can assist you on the way to add widgets on kindle fire, if you continue to have problems please fill within the comments column that we’ve provided. many thanks for visiting our website. Follow our website for information about other latest Kindle Fire.