Amazon continues to improve the Kindle Fire hardware and provide more content, Kindle Fire is increasingly used in our lives. New Kindle Fire is based on the Android operating system that is smart and provides great software content.
If you have several documents about Kindle Fire, maybe you want to print these files. The content listed below shows the simplest thank you for helping you how to print from Kindle Fire.
Print From Kindle Fire
EasyPrint is probably a free print software for the Android system that helps you print all Kindle Fire files quickly.
EasyPrint works on Google Cloud Print. Google Cloud Print can connect to printers on Windows, PC or Mac with Internet access using the Google Cloud Print connector in your Google Chrome browser.
It’s easy for you to find this software. Open Kindle Fire first, click the “Applications” – “Store” menu, enter the Kindle Store, then enter “EasyPrint” in the highest search box, you will find the software. After clicking on the icon, select “Free” – “Get Application”, it will install automatically. Content in the right image will appear by opening this software.
Recommended Post: Nook App for Kindle Fire
If this is the main time to run the software, you want to enter your Google Account and check-in first, click “Printer” to set Printer parameters, then click “Print document” to select the file to print. . It supports to select several files simultaneously. After you complete the settings, click the “Print” button, it will start printing.
Google Cloud Print may be Cloud that is supported by print technology. Even though you have selected the file, the software will actually post it to the Cloud Server, then the Cloud Server will send it to the appropriate printing equipment for printing. Also Read: how to turn off safe mode on kindle fire HD and Tablet
How to Print Kindle Books
- First, download the e-book file needed to convert via Kindle for PC / Kindle for Mac on your computer. Attention, if you copy an e-book from Kindle Fire directly, it may not be converted.
- Download Ebook to EPUB PDF Converter.
- Run the Ebook to EPUB PDF AZW Converter, click the Add button to select your kindle book.
- Select the output file format as PDF
- Click the start button to convert. Just waiting a few minutes, you will click the “Open” button to find a new PDF file.
After Kindle books are converted to PDF, you will print Kindle books easily by Adobe Reader or other software.
How to Print from Any Android Device
This is my sure solution for printing from an Android device.
- I open the app store on my tablet (Google Play, Amazon Appstore, etc.) and search for the brand of printer that I want to use plus the words “printer application”.
- The search query usually finds official applications from the printer manufacturer, in addition to many free third-party applications that meet equivalent needs.
- Starting with the official application, I installed and checked to use one printer application at a time. As soon as I found what worked with my printer and tablet, I stopped.
Note: some printer applications that you enter will make you print documents from within that application, while others will function as drivers and allow you to print from Chrome, Adobe Acrobat, or office applications. This behavior varies, so you have to do it.