How to screenshot on Kindle Fire must be known because this is often very important, there are many reasons why you would possibly want to require a Kindle Fire screenshot, maybe it’ll assist you to remember important information from the internet or even you would like to capture the very best score when playing a game. Therefore in this article, we’ve simple tips and tricks for taking screenshots of your new tablet, shared with your Kindle Fire model. this is often a reasonably easy process, and it’s been arranged in such how . you do not even get to root your Kindle Fire to try to to it. you’ll do that just by following the simple steps that we offer, let’s check out the below.
How do you take screenshots on Kindle Fire and Tablet?
Here’s one easiest step which helps you in taking a screenshot on your kindle fires either it’s Kindle Fire 2, Kindle Fire HD, Kindle 4, Kindle Fire HD 7, Kindle Fire HD 8 or latest one.
- The First Easy step is to only Press and holds volume down and power button at an equivalent time.
As you’ll find these buttons on the highest of your kindle device. once you hold and press both buttons at the same time, there’ll be an animation that occurs with a sound indicating that your screenshot has been captured. Now the time is to ascertain the captured picture in your photos app. attend your photos app-> Screenshot Album-> here is your screenshot images.
How to take screenshots on Kindle Fire and Tablet
If you’re owing an original kindle fire (either purchased later in 2011 to later summer in 2012), the methods to require a screenshot is more complicated than the newest one. Here are the steps to follow while capturing a screenshot:
- Install Android SDK on your System.
- I hope you’ve got installed the Kindle Fire USB Driver. If not click here to put in.
- Connect your Kindle Fire Tablet to the system using USB.
- Steps ahead to your Android Tools Directory (which includes a path something like C:\Program Files (x86)\Android\android-SDK-windows\tools) then move down until you see a file named as “ddms” and now double click on this.
- A crop up window will appear ahead of your screen and you’ll see the Dalvik Debug Monitor.
- you’ll find your device listed there. Click thereon.
- Then select Device and Screen capture from your Kindle Fire main menu
- Again a crop up window will appear which displays your screen on Kindle Fire and as of that you simply can Save to Capture a Screenshot. For looking up the new captured screenshots you would like to hit Refresh.
- you’ll be asked to save lots of your screenshot to the desired location. So, choose a location.
Congrats! Finally, you bought your Screenshot.
Also Read: How to Screen Record on Kindle fire