How to download Whatsapp for Kindle Fire is a cross-platform messaging application that helps us exchange messages without paying for SMS because WhatsApp Messenger uses the same internet data plan for email, internet searches, and so on so it doesn’t use prices to keep communicating. This is highly recommended for your Kindle Fire. The WhatsApp Messenger application sends messages that use a Data connection or WiFi to communicate without having to spend money. By using WhatsApp, we can chat, share files, Video Calls and so on.
Whatsapp for Kindle Fire
If you want to install WhatsApp on your Kindle Fire HD you must first activate the Unknown Source option on your Kindle Fire. If you have already activated it, you can skip these steps, if not, please follow the steps below to activate both.
- Press the Menu icon -> then click Settings.
- Select the Security option in the latest version of Fire OS (4.0+), if you are using a previous version of Fire OS, then tap Applications.
- Now scroll down until you see the Unknown Source option. If you enable this option, you will be able to install Applications from Unknown Sources, other than the Amazon App Store.
After you enable the Unknown Source option on your Amazon Kindle Fire tablet, follow the steps below to Install WhatsApp for Kindle Fire.
Read Also: Libby App for Kindle Fire By OverDrive
How to Download and Install Whatsapp for Kindle Fire
This procedure works to install WhatsApp on Amazon Fire HD, Kindle Fire HDX, Fire HD 7, Fire HD 8, Fire HD 10, Fire HDX 7, Fire HDX 9. Officially WhatsApp Apk supports Android OS 2.3.3 or higher, almost all versions of Fire OS are made using Android OS 2.3. So, technically we can install WhatsApp on all Kindle Fire and Fire HD devices, Fire HDX tablets without problems. Let’s see how to install WhatsApp on Kindle Fire.
- Download the latest WhatsApp app from the official WhatsApp website using the direct link provided to the WhatsApp website.
- Click the Download Now button on the screen to start downloading WhatsApp.
- When prompted for confirmation, tap the Download button again.
- After the download is complete, you will get the option to open the downloaded WhatsApp Apk file. Tap on the Open option.
- If you have activated the Unknown Sources option, this will take you to the WhatsApp App installation screen. Tap the Install button.
- Follow the instructions until it’s installed, then tap the Open button after the application is installed to launch WhatsApp on Fire HD 10, 8 and Kindle Fire.
Now, you have to set up WhatsApp and verify with your telephone number to use it. I hope you already know the procedure for configuring WhatsApp. Please ask if you are having trouble downloading and installing WhatsApp for Kindle Fire.